School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere Empty Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 am

Glenn Underwood

Glenn Underwood

I haven't tried these, but they look great and the price is very good.

I would probably go with the 1.5 oz. for punching most vegetation on the Delta right now.

http://www.alleystungsten.com/Products.html

2Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere Empty low shipping cost, too! Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 am

jerrymountjoy

jerrymountjoy

Laughing I just ordered 4 1-1/2 oz @ $4 each, and total shipping was $2.50, making the per item cost at $4.625. Probably should have bought more.

Oh, and thanks, Glenn, for your presentation last night, for the loan of the pole, and this URL.

http://Editperfect.com

3Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere Empty Thanks Glenn Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:27 pm

davidroper

davidroper

I just ordered 5 myself, thanks Glenn

4Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere Empty Good one, Glenn Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:41 am

dennywelch

dennywelch

Glenn...you keep coming up with really good posts. I ordered 4 of the "insert free" weights. Apparently, they are machined a little differently and don't put the same stress on your line. I was really impressed with the company you suggested. I paid by Paypal in the morning and got a notice from the company a few hours later that they had already mailed the weights. The true test won't come, however, until I catch my first trophy with those new weights.

You did a great job last Wednesday evening. It's always a pleasure to listen to you talk. I look forward to fishing with you one of these days.

5Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere Empty Re: Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Glenn Underwood

Glenn Underwood

I placed an order for four of the 1.5oz and three 2oz on Sunday. They arrived today and look like they are very high quality. I'll be using them a lot this month.

I'm going to do a lot of experimenting with punching different baits. I think you can catch them on almost any bait that you can get through the mat.

6Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere Empty Re: Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Glenn Underwood

Glenn Underwood

I tried these out today and they worked very well. I used the 1.5 and the 2 oz. The two ounce goes through the tough stuff better and it didn't seem to deter the bite.

See Delta report.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum