School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fishing gear sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fishing gear sale Empty Fishing gear sale Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 pm

chrissalcone

chrissalcone

I was at Sports Authority in Folsom on Monday and they were having a "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" sale on lures. Not sure if this applies to hooks, line, sinkers etc. but they were reasonable with the lures I got as far as mixing and matching. I got two bags of Senkos and a buzzbait...not a bad deal to get a free lure.

They had a decent selection of plastics, Rapala crankbaits/ripbaits, Strike King spinnerbaits/buzzbaits, Yum Money Minnow swimbaits, and Heddon topwaters (spooks and poppers).

I don't know if this is true of every store or just Folsom or how long the sale runs for but I hope this saves some of you some cash.

Admin

Admin
Admin

If you're interested, I have several extra swimbaits that I'll let go for cheap. I have 2 Huddleston 8" Rainbow Trout ROF 12. Street price is about $25 + tax/ship. You can have 'em for $15 ea.

Also have a new Rainbow Trout pattern AC Plug wakebait (not sure if everyone got one of those through the club deal). $15 if you want it.

http://www.theschoolofbass.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum