School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oroville turkey shoot is cancelled--want to reschedule?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

As of late Wednesday we only had four confirmed boats. Not enough to make it a "go" since one of those four said they didn't want to go unless more boats signed up.

Since Brian cannot be the TD on the following weekend, we have two things to decide:

1. Do we want to reschedule our monthly t-shoot for the following weekend?

2. If so, then who will volunteer to be the TD?

If you have an opinion, chime in with a post here before the weekend. Otherwise, we will just cancel and do the next one at Clear Lake at the end of June (if enough of you commit to go!).

(If you don't have a forum login yet, now is a good time to click the "Register" link and get signed up)

http://www.theschoolofbass.com

2Oroville turkey shoot is cancelled--want to reschedule? Empty Oroville Turkey Shoot Thu May 27, 2010 6:06 pm

davidroper

davidroper

So is the turkey shoot for Oroville cancelled due to lack of signups, and lack of TD? Is there a way to ask by email if others intended to fish and just did not sign up yet thinking that just showing up at last minute is alright? I will fish if we have the event otherwise I will fish the Delta or closer to home. I have never been to a turkey shoot but I think the job of TD doesnot seem to difficult, so I could Volunteer if we have enough boats and was given some instruction. Dave

Admin

Admin
Admin

Canceled due to not enough boats.

The online signup page has worked well for us: all you have to do is send me an email and I put your boat on the event list, that way everyone can see who's coming. This signup process is made very clear on the info page for each of our events.

Thanks for offering to be a TD, David! You are right, it's very easy and frankly it's fun too. Given the lack of posts or emails, I suggest we forget Oroville and look ahead to the next event.

http://www.theschoolofbass.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum