School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

November Turkey Shoot Date?

+3
dennywelch
Ryan Austin
davidroper
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty November Turkey Shoot Date? Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:32 pm

davidroper

davidroper

I have a problem with the expected date for the November Turkey Shoot being the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I think we would be better having it scheduled for the weekend before Thanksgiving, the 20th of November. Could you please post a response if you plan to fish this Turkey Shoot and which would be the date you prefer? It is suppose to be on Folsom Lake.
Thanks Dave

Last edited by davidroper on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

2November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Nov. T-Shoot Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

Hey Dave i would very much like to play Very Happy But i will be out of town on the 27th so if we do it on the 20th im in!

3November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Re: November Turkey Shoot Date? Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:37 am

davidroper

davidroper

Any others for the 20th?

4November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty November TS Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 pm

dennywelch

dennywelch

I agree with Ryan that the 20th would probably be a better day. However, I can do the 27th, but not the 20th.

5November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Re: November Turkey Shoot Date? Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:34 pm

jerrymountjoy

jerrymountjoy

either date will work for me, but the 20th will probably make my wife happier.

http://Editperfect.com

6November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Re: November Turkey Shoot Date? Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:13 pm

chrissalcone

chrissalcone

If I hadn't volunteered to work the 20th I would have been there. Good luck. Catch em!

7November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty The November date for Turkey Shoot Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:05 pm

davidroper

davidroper

We will need to discuss the Date at our meeting tonight to be sure which will be determined but the 20th looks better.
Dave

8November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty TURKEY SHOOT November Date is the 20th Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:52 pm

davidroper

davidroper

Launch will be same as last 2 at Granite Bay. Probably safe light about 645am. My boat is not running as of today so I will be looking for a backseat. For sure we have 3 boats as of today!

9November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Re: November Turkey Shoot Date? Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:57 pm

jerrymountjoy

jerrymountjoy

You can join me if you wish. I don't have a back seat yet. I'm going out Monday for some pre-fishing and to see how much Folsom has changed in the two months since I was last there.

I checked the wind/weather for Saturday at http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/folsom_lake, and it looks like it will be another windy day, with gusts to 25 and cloudy in the afternoon. Another forcast showed 70% chance of rain. We shall see.

Let me know. I see I just got an email from you, so I'll go to that.

10November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Found Partner Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:33 pm

davidroper

davidroper

Hey Gil Machado and myself will be there on saturday morning this makes 3 teams for sure anyone for some raining day fishing? see ya there dave

11November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Sat at Folsom Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Dave4622

Make that 4 boats. I will be there with an open back seat as of now. Dave V.

12November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Boat count up to 4 now can it be 5? Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:02 pm

davidroper

davidroper

Anyone want to make it 5 boats lets have some fun.
Dave

13November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Turkey shoot at Flosom Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

Hey Im not sure if you had me in for the T-Shoot but im in! Very Happy

14November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Re: November Turkey Shoot Date? Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:15 pm

BRICHARDS

BRICHARDS

Hey Ryan, You going to get Tara out again in the nasty weather. You know where I will be Sleep Sleep

15November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Re: November Turkey Shoot Date? Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:26 am

jerrymountjoy

jerrymountjoy

I too will be out there with an open back seat. Looking forward to being there..., in the rain..., in the wind..., whipping around.

16November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Re: November Turkey Shoot Date? Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:00 pm

chrissalcone

chrissalcone

I am really regretting volunteering to work tomorrow now that everyone is going to brave the weather for some fishing. Sounds like an adventure to me! Good luck and have fun and stay safe.

Maybe this video will help some of you out...

17November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Turkey shoot at Flosom Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

Hey Brian no tara is staying at home for this one one of my friends wants to give it a go! So were gonna go get wet YEEEHAWWWW! Just hope it dont get to western out there Laughing

18November Turkey Shoot Date? Empty Re: November Turkey Shoot Date? Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:53 pm

chrissalcone

chrissalcone

I haven't heard anything about the t-shoot last weekend...how did it turn out? Did the fish bite? Did it rain? It looked good when I looked outside.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum