School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Folsom turkey shoot (Sept 25) info & signups

+3
jerrymountjoy
Ryan Austin
Admin
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

The next turkey shoot will be at our home lake Folsom on Saturday Sept 25, launching out of Granite Bay. More details will be coming on this event--stay tuned.

NEW SIGNUP PROCEDURE: We have a new procedure for turkey shoot sign-ups for club members: post a reply in the turkey shoot forum thread with your front and back seat info. The order you sign up in the forum thread will still be used for the tackle drawing order at each t-shoot event.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.theschoolofbass.com

2Folsom turkey shoot (Sept 25) info & signups Empty T-shoot signup Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dave Roper (back seat TBD) signed up first. Dave also volunteered to be our TD for this event.

http://www.theschoolofbass.com

3Folsom turkey shoot (Sept 25) info & signups Empty Folsom T-Shoot Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:48 pm

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

Front seat Ryan Austin
Back seat Tara Boren

This time i am going to make sure i can fish the whole tournament haha no battery issues this time! Laughing

4Folsom turkey shoot (Sept 25) info & signups Empty Next turkey shoot Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 am

jerrymountjoy

jerrymountjoy

Front seat, Jerry Mountjoy; back son/guest James Mountjoy. James expects us to catch some fish this outing. Laughing

Last edited by jerrymountjoy on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed back seat)

http://Editperfect.com

BRICHARDS

BRICHARDS

Well I hope the bite is off the hook for everyone. I wish I could be there but I have bigger fish to catch that weekend. Me and Bobby will be back fishing the T-shoots soon I hope. Cool Cool Cool

6Folsom turkey shoot (Sept 25) info & signups Empty Folsom Lake Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:07 am

Ryan Stoddard

Ryan Stoddard

I will not make this one again for I am still working nights and will not get off until 6:00am the morning of the turkey shoot. I will be on nights for another 2 - 3 weeks and then I will be back fishing. And my boat should be done with the overhaul that I have been doing Very Happy

7Folsom turkey shoot (Sept 25) info & signups Empty Hello All from TD Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:38 am

davidroper

davidroper

Launch time will be first safe light probably 630 am. The gate does not open until 6am. I will be their at 6am and meet you at the Granite Bay Launch. The weigh in will be on the water at the 5mph markers at Granite Bay at 3pm. Remember to check in with me or you will not be part of the event. I will wait at least 15 minutes past the launch time 630 am for any late arrivals. Also have my cell number with you 916 335-1183. Any questions give me a call or email. Look forward to seeing everyone there, Dave

8Folsom turkey shoot (Sept 25) info & signups Empty Folsom T-shoot Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

Are you going to be at the upper or lower ramp?

davidroper

davidroper

We will be at the lower ramp.

10Folsom turkey shoot (Sept 25) info & signups Empty At Folsom today Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:40 pm

jerrymountjoy

jerrymountjoy

I was out today. The lower ramps are in use. When coming into Granite Bay, go to the first set of ramps in the parking lot, stay to the right and go down that ramp to the ramps below.

The water was beautiful today. Wish I could tell you where to go and what to use to catch fish, but catchin' was similar to my last few outings - saw plenty of fish, but they weren't biting anything I offered. I even tried patience a few times..., let it sit there, counted, blah, blah, blah, but still no takers. I'm saving all my catching for Saturday!

By the way, I was went North to the Penninsula Campground, Bights Beek (Sp?), then up to and beyond Rattle Snake Bar. Saw plenty of fish on the finder, so they're there.

http://Editperfect.com

11Folsom turkey shoot (Sept 25) info & signups Empty Folsom Turkey Shoot 9/25 Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:53 pm

dennywelch

dennywelch

I'll be fishing the turkey shoot on the 25th. Gail Miller will be in the back seat. He and I will probably get together at Susie's (corner of Auburn/Folsom and Douglas) for breakfast at 5:30 if anyone wants to stop by. We also plan on pre-fishing on Friday.

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

Awesome see you all Saturday bright and early with my fishin face on Laughing

davidroper

davidroper

Ryan Austin wrote:Awesome see you all Saturday bright and early with my fishin face on Laughing
I did not know you had a different face.

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

HAHAHA yeah that would be my game face but since were fishin I thought it should reflect that! Laughing

15Folsom turkey shoot (Sept 25) info & signups Empty Folsom Turkey Shoot Results Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:00 pm

davidroper

davidroper

Winning Team was the father son duo of Jerry and James Mountjoy. The winning weight of 6.0 lbs. James also had Big Fish with 3 lbs 2 oz. The second place was the team of Gil Machado and new member Chris Wilson with 1 lb. 9 oz. Also present new members Robert Trott and Tara Boren. We all had a great time and enjoyed a round table discussion afterward to learn that the winning fish came on the classic tube early morning. Thanks to all who were present looking forward to the October Turkey shoot.
See Everyone at the upcoming School of Bass events, Dave

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum