School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

June 16 mini-shoot results

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1June 16 mini-shoot results Empty June 16 mini-shoot results Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:55 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Beautiful evening on the water, recreational boating traffic not too bad, and good turnout. This time it was feast-or-famine: either you found where the fish were hiding, or you didn't.

Here's the results (weights include .8lb weigh bag):
Chris B. & Glenn Underwood-- 8.85lb, big fish 4.4 (Glenn)
Dave Roper & friend Greg-- 0
Lenny Robison & friend Steve-- 0
Al Golden-- 1 fish but no livewell so did not weigh
Rich Springs--8.80lb (past club member but not current with dues yet--"check coming")

Congratulations to Glenn Underwood for bringing in the big fish on his magic dropshot rig and winning $50. Job well done!

Here's a quick summary of what everyone shared at weigh-in. Chris and Glenn went to the Rock Garden area and fished submerged humps in 20-30' of water, points, and trees. Glenn's big fish was caught in 30' of water off the side of a submerged hump. Rich Springs ran to the eastern side of the dam and got all his 15 fish there (nice work Rich). Dave Roper ran up the N Fork to above the Rattlesnake launch area.

If you fished the event and you want to add where you went and what you tried, post away!

Next mini-shoot coming up in a few weeks, date TBD.

http://www.theschoolofbass.com

2June 16 mini-shoot results Empty Re: June 16 mini-shoot results Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Glenn Underwood

Glenn Underwood

Chris - I had a good time fishing with you on Folsom Lake. You have really done your homework out there!

Thanks for taking me.

3June 16 mini-shoot results Empty Good Job Glenn and Chris Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 am

davidroper

davidroper

You guys did a great job. I will never let my partner bring a banana again. My partner, Greg had a great time. He had not been fishing in about 30 years. He said he would like to go again some time. I enjoyed myself it was nice seeing you guys on the water not just at a meeting. Whoever said at the last meeting that attending builds friends was very correct. I will encourage all members to get to some event it makes a difference.
Dave Very Happy

4June 16 mini-shoot results Empty Re: June 16 mini-shoot results Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:51 am

Glenn Underwood

Glenn Underwood

davidroper wrote:You guys did a great job. I will never let my partner bring a banana again. My partner, Greg had a great time. He had not been fishing in about 30 years. He said he would like to go again some time. I enjoyed myself it was nice seeing you guys on the water not just at a meeting. Whoever said at the last meeting that attending builds friends was very correct. I will encourage all members to get to some event it makes a difference.
Dave Very Happy

Dave is right. It is nice seeing everyone on the water. I learned a lot from Chris and also from seeing the beautiful smallmouth that Rich caught near the dam.

What I took away from the mini-shoot was that the fish at Folsom are willing to bite, you just have to find them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum