School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mini Turkey Shoot June 1 5pm

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mini Turkey Shoot June 1 5pm Empty Mini Turkey Shoot June 1 5pm Mon May 31, 2010 7:12 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Here's details on our next mini-shoot in case you haven't checked the website page:

When: Tues June 1 at 5:00pm
Where: Folsom Lake, Granite Bay launch
Who: Fishing Club members and guests. Boats that only have guests on board (i.e. both front and back seats are guests) are welcome to fish and join the weigh-in but your results will not be posted online.
Entry fee: none (optional big fish pot)
Check-in: on the water at the Granite Bay 5mph buoys. This makes it easier for those who were out on the lake earlier in the day pre-fishing.
Format: biggest 3-fish bag, 13" minimum
Live well check: If your boat is already on the water at check-in time we may do a livewell check
Weigh-in: 8:20pm on the water at the Granite Bay 5mph buoys (dark is 8:55)
Awards: Bragging rights only, member results posted on website, no plaques.

If you are a little late: You can launch after 5pm if you call the TD's cell # when you hit the water

New members: you can save time at check-in if you bring a signed club Liability Release form with you (only need to do this once). You can print it out from the website under the Fishing Club menu.

Hope to see you there!

http://www.theschoolofbass.com

2Mini Turkey Shoot June 1 5pm Empty Results Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:01 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Mike Bugliarello and Mike Dean: 8.6lb
Chris Bajorek & Chris Salcone: 6.3lb
Jim B. and Damon Witt: "smaller fish"

http://www.theschoolofbass.com

3Mini Turkey Shoot June 1 5pm Empty Folsom Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:16 am

Ryan Stoddard

Ryan Stoddard

Good Job Mike and Mike!!! I was not able to make it for I have been having electrical problems on the Silver Bullet. Just about got it ready to go again for Clear Lake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum