School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wed June 16 min-shoot

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wed June 16 min-shoot Empty Wed June 16 min-shoot Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:36 am

Glenn Underwood

Glenn Underwood

Who will be fishing on Wednesday?

I'm going to give it a try. This will be my first time bass fishing Folsom from a boat.

I hear the bite has been pretty good.

2Wed June 16 min-shoot Empty Mini Shoot Wed 6/16 Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 am

davidroper

davidroper

I will be fishing the mini shoot. I have been using shakey head senkos 16-20 feet drop offs near deeper water points or wall areas. Some have been saying submerged trees wacky rigged I have not found them there. Look forward to seeing you. I may prefish the morning. Dave

3Wed June 16 min-shoot Empty Pre-fished on Tues Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:15 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

I went out from 4:00pm to dark looking for new water. Wx got breezy later with high thin clouds. Biggest two were 3.75lb and 2.8lb. Both were LM on wacky Senkos. Lost one good sized fish in a submerged tree. Only one blowup on topwater this time but I had quite a few bites from bigger fish that grabbed the tail of the Senko and ran with it before letting go.

Someone on Wed should be able to get a 3lb+ sized fish for the big fish pot.

http://www.theschoolofbass.com

4Wed June 16 min-shoot Empty Be there with quest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:42 am

davidroper

davidroper

Chris are you the TD for mini shoot tonight? I will be fishing but I was going to prefish an hour or so around the launch. I will be bring a new guest with me so I believe I need to get the liability signed by him correct? He has not fished in years so I am reintroducing him to the fun of fishing. Dave bounce

5Wed June 16 min-shoot Empty Re: Wed June 16 min-shoot Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:55 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

davidroper wrote:Chris are you the TD for mini shoot tonight? ... I will be bring a new guest with me so I believe I need to get the liability signed by him correct? ... Dave bounce
Hi Dave, yes I'll be the TD for these mini shoots unless otherwise indicated or until someone else volunteers Smile. And yes, your new guest should have a signed liability release. I will have forms at check-in if needed.

http://www.theschoolofbass.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum