School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th

+3
BRICHARDS
Ryan Austin
davidroper
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:32 pm

davidroper

davidroper

I will be the tournament director again please respond if you are going to fish. Should be a good time of year for catching some nice spots. I will fish not sure of partner yet.

2Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Turkey shoot at Flosom Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

Im in for sure Got beat up last time not gonna happen again HAHAHA

Front seat: Ryan Austin
Back seat: Tara Boren

3Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Folsom Turkey shoot Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:39 am

BRICHARDS

BRICHARDS

You can add Brian Richards(front)and Bobby Burgess(back)to the list for the turkey shoot. We are back and ready for some fun. Hey Ryan & Tara, don't beat us up to bad.
affraid
I hope to see more people sign up, it should be a good time. cheers

4Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Turkey shoot at Folsom Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

Hey brian, Yeah I think i can be nice and not put it on ya to bad but Tara on the other hand i cant guarantee anything! She's pretty tough and shes way better than me anyway. haha

5Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty October shoot Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:21 am

jerrymountjoy

jerrymountjoy

I'd love to be out there with you on the 30th, but will have to settle with diving the Great Barrier Reef on that date. Laughing Looking forward to the November shoot! Have fun - hope the fishing is great and the catching is even better!

http://Editperfect.com

6Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Can't make it. Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:47 am

dennywelch

dennywelch

I'll be starting my second week in Hawaii so I won't be able to make it this month. My money is on Ryan this month. I heard he's got this really expensive new anchor that he somehow uses to stun the fish.

7Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Want to fish the shoot, need a partner Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:29 pm

chrissalcone

chrissalcone

I didn't get to fish last month's shoot but am hoping to fish this next one. Anyone need a partner?

8Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Where is everyone? Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:09 pm

BRICHARDS

BRICHARDS

Looks like we only have 2 or 3 boats for this weekend Shocked I have not fished a turkey shoot for 6 months and now have time to fish one, everyone is busy. Sad
Is the shoot still a go if only 3 boats show?

9Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Folsom T-Shoot Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

I have a friend that is planning on coming out for saturday but hasn't committed yet as he is still trying to make sure he doesnt have to work! I say game on anyway if only three boats.

10Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty The Shoot is on Rain or Shine Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:03 am

davidroper

davidroper

Everyone the Club leadership has made it a mandate that we will not cancel events. We are dedicated to keeping all events as scheduled without exception. I will be at launch site 630am Saturday morning, if we have not one show up I will be there. We do need at least one boat besides myself to call it a TURKEY SHOOT. But as of right now I believe we have 4 boats maybe five. Gil Machado said he was coming but did not sign on forum. I think we could have some others uncommitted on forum but may be there Saturday as well. I look forward to fishing for some Fall Spots with this cooler weather. Who knows we could get the best bag or big fish of year at this Shoot. See You Guys Saturday if not Friday I will prefish, It will be great! Also remember my cell phone number is 916 335-1183. Dave affraid

11Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Re: Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:15 pm

chrissalcone

chrissalcone

I am still eager to go on Saturday but don't have a boat or a partner yet. Anyone got a backseat free?

12Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Chris I emailed you Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:36 pm

davidroper

davidroper

Hey Chris ,
I emailed you that I have a open seat and wanted to know if you wanted to fish with me. Is the email address we have for you accurate? 916 335-1183 Dave

13Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Re: Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:06 pm

chrissalcone

chrissalcone

Got your email! Count me in! See everyone Saturday for some Folsom fishing.

14Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Re: Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:25 am

BRICHARDS

BRICHARDS

Chris, I am glad your going to be able to make it. I will keep you in mind if I ever have a empty seat which is rare but can happen. Me and my partner are looking forward to this shoot. See yaa at the lake. Smile

15Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Re: Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:37 pm

BRICHARDS

BRICHARDS

Just wanted to say It was fun to get back out and do some fishing on Folsom. Good time with such a tough bite. I hope we can get a larger turnout at the november shoot, if we need to move the date around to get a larger turnout maybe we can think about that.

16Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Folsom Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Ryan Stoddard

Ryan Stoddard

Have not been able to make any events or meetings for awhile for I have been working nights off and on for months now. Wanted to know what the results where for Folsom? I went out there on Sunday for a couple of hours up the north fork from the 5 mph area down to the rock garden for zero. I tried jigs, spook, shaky head, crank baits, swim baits, wake bait and anything else I could think of. Found the bite for me to be turned off.

17Folsom Turkey Shoot October 30th Empty Folsom Turkey Shoot Results Oct 30 Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:58 pm

davidroper

davidroper

We all had a great time on the water in some rain but always fun to fish. We had three boats all seats filled. First place went to the team of Brian Richards and Bobby Burgess with a weight of 5 lbs 4 oz. Bobby's big fish weight of 2 lbs 11 oz just beat his teammates weight by a few oz. Second place bag of Ryan Austin and Tara Boren won by a mere 1 oz over the third place team of Dave Roper AND Chris Salcone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum