School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club member Ondracek wins big!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Club member Ondracek wins big! Empty Club member Ondracek wins big! Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

If you were not aware, club member Todd Ondracek and his partner Mike Baggett won the Future Pro Tour Classic on Sunday. Out of the top 100 top teams from the entire year in all of California who participated in FPT, they came in first!! See the results here at the FPT site.

Here's an email that Todd sent out yesterday explaining their awesome accomplishment:

As most of you know, I have been fishing the Future Pro Tour bass fishing series with my partner Mike Baggett for the last 2 years. We have had several good finishes (top 10) and cashed a couple checks over the last few years. Each year teams have to fish a series of 8 tournaments throughout the year all over northern California. Each event scores you points depending on how well you finish. At the end of the year the top 60 anglers from the northern division (thats the one we fish) and 40 from the southern division compete in the final called the Classic Tournament of Champions.

Mike and I finished 13th overall for the season in a field of 160 teams for the northern division and qualified to fish the event. The Classic is a 2 day event with the first day on Lake Commanche and the second on the Delta. The team with the highest combined weight for the 2 days wins a $40,000 new Ranger bass boat.
Well the Lord truly blessed Mike and I, we found some really solid fish and at the end of the last day I caught a 7.64 pound fish and we won the tournament with the highest combined weight of 27.65 pounds. The results, pictures and stories should be posted on www.futureprotour.net in the next day or so.

I just wanted to say thanks to our familys who put up with us being gone so much while we fish, and all our friends who have helped us through the year with everything from watching the dog while we were out of town, or hanging out on the lake learning some new spots or techniques. We had some great sponsors this year and look forward to working with them again next year.
I have enclosed a couple pictures...

Thanks again to all who made this possible...God Bless Todd O.

http://www.theschoolofbass.com

2Club member Ondracek wins big! Empty Big time Congrats!!!! Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:56 pm

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

Just wanted to say Congratulations to the both of you for the win! Very Happy

3Club member Ondracek wins big! Empty FPT Classic Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Ryan Stoddard

Ryan Stoddard

Good job Todd and Mike on the win.

4Club member Ondracek wins big! Empty Re: Club member Ondracek wins big! Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Dave4622

Congrats to both of you. You worked for this and deserve the win. Dave V.

5Club member Ondracek wins big! Empty Re: Club member Ondracek wins big! Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Glenn Underwood

Glenn Underwood

Congratulations Todd! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum