School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Folsom Tomorrow?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Folsom Tomorrow? Empty Folsom Tomorrow? Sat May 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Ryan Stoddard

Ryan Stoddard

I will be going out of Granite Bay tomorrow mid day/evening. Anybody else planning on being on the lake?

2Folsom Tomorrow? Empty I might be out there Sun May 16, 2010 8:57 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hi Ryan, I guess everyone else is fishing this weekend and they haven't turned on their PCs Laughing Anyway, I may get out there this afternoon. I'll call you when I hit the water if I do make it out. Good luck!

http://www.theschoolofbass.com

3Folsom Tomorrow? Empty Folsom Sun May 16, 2010 9:11 am

Ryan Stoddard

Ryan Stoddard

Ryan Stoddard wrote:I will be going out of Granite Bay tomorrow mid day/evening. Anybody else planning on being on the lake?

I will be there around 2:00pm, hope to see you there. I will have the club money and weight bag with me to give you if we meet up. Just give me a call if you do make it. I am planning on fishing the mini shoot on Wednesday night also, if I do not see you today.

4Folsom Tomorrow? Empty Re: Folsom Tomorrow? Sun May 16, 2010 11:00 am

BRICHARDS

BRICHARDS

Hey Ryan,
It is a zoo out there, I was out yesterday afternoon for a couple hours with the wife. I had a wake boat head right at me because he was looking out the back at his buddy not watching where he was going. I would like to get back out there today but I don't think I will. The bite is ok here and there but I did not fish that hard. Had 6 for the three hours I was out there. Senkos still top producer Smile Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum