School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Folsom shoot prefishing anyone?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Folsom shoot prefishing anyone? Empty Folsom shoot prefishing anyone? Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:38 am

chrissalcone

chrissalcone

I can't make the turkey shoot at Folsom on the 25th but am available this Friday or Saturday if anyone wants to prefish Folsom. Maybe I can help figure out a pattern. Give me a call...916.835.2060

2Folsom shoot prefishing anyone? Empty Folsom pre-fish Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

Well as of yesterday afternoon there was no pattern for us we fished till 1230pm and only one fish Rolling Eyes

3Folsom shoot prefishing anyone? Empty Re: Folsom shoot prefishing anyone? Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:05 am

jerrymountjoy

jerrymountjoy

I've been out twice in the past week, staying out from 6am 'til 3 on Monday, and found no pattern. I found plenty of fish across from the Rattlesnake launch and also just beyond the 5 mile zone markers, but they wouldn't take cranks, spoons, jigs, spinners, drop-shots, spooks and other top waters, and even various senkos.

Wish I could make it out Friday, Chris, to try something different, but alas, no can do.

http://Editperfect.com

4Folsom shoot prefishing anyone? Empty Folsom Results? Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:24 pm

BRICHARDS

BRICHARDS

How was the turkey shoot? What was the weights like.
Question Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum