School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

February 26th T-Shoot

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1February 26th T-Shoot Empty February 26th T-Shoot Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:25 pm

davidroper

davidroper

Well it is almost time for the next T-Shoot. We will be fishing Folsom on the 26th. Launch will be Granite Bay and time will be just before 7am. How many Boats are planning to fish? post a reply. Dave

2February 26th T-Shoot Empty Re: February 26th T-Shoot Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:58 pm

BRICHARDS

BRICHARDS

Well I hope to make it, got to check and see if I have a partner for that day. I may be on another body of water sticking hogs but I will see if I can change the schedule around a bit.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

3February 26th T-Shoot Empty Hope You can Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:25 am

davidroper

davidroper

You are fun to be around hope we will see you

4February 26th T-Shoot Empty Re: February 26th T-Shoot Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:36 pm

lennyrobison

I'd like to hookup with a fishing partner for the Folsom turkey shoot. Either with my boat or someone elses. Bryan is your fishing partner's not available maybe we can fish together that day.

Lenny

5February 26th T-Shoot Empty I WILL fish with my brother Team Roper Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:21 am

davidroper

davidroper

MY BROTHER HAS NOT BEEN FISHING IN YEARS BUT HE USE TO BE A BIG OUTDOORS-MAN. IT WILL BE A LOT OF FUN. Lenny you might see if Robert Trott would like to fish with you if you need another partner. He is a member and on our club roster is his contact information.

6February 26th T-Shoot Empty Folosm TS...2-26-11 Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:26 pm

dennywelch

dennywelch

I plan on fishing the TS on the 26th. I'll probably be fishing with Gail Miller, but that might change if he's unavailable.

I fished with Lenny Robison last Friday. He's a great guy and knows his way around a boat. If I was without a fishing partner I'd try to hook up with Lenny in a heartbeat. That doesn't mean he'll win the tournament for you....that's best left to fishing club presidents.

7February 26th T-Shoot Empty Folsom T-Shoot Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

I will be fishing the turkey shoot with Tara. Although im starting to hear rumors of unfriendly Tara weather in a tin can from weather people so that may change. But for now its me and Tara!

8February 26th T-Shoot Empty Snow on Saturday morning Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:42 pm

dennywelch

dennywelch

I just checked weather underground and they're calling for snow up at my place for Saturday morning. I live in Cool, about 1600' elevation and they're saying the snow may get down to 1,000'. Towing a boat through the canyon in the snow is not a smart thing to do. I'll see how it goes, but there is a likelihood that I won't fish this month's turkey shoot on Folsom.

9February 26th T-Shoot Empty Hope you make it! Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:56 pm

davidroper

davidroper

I hope that you can get out. Maybe you could find somewhere to bring boat down on Friday and pickup Saturday morning? I live way out in Elverta which would add an hour of drive time.
See ya Soon Dave

10February 26th T-Shoot Empty Saturday Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 pm

lennyrobison

Denny - If you can drive out of Cool without your boat you can fish out of my boat Saturday. let me know.
Lenny

11February 26th T-Shoot Empty Re: February 26th T-Shoot Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:22 pm

BRICHARDS

BRICHARDS

Well whoever is going to fish the T-shoot saturday better dress warm. With rumors of unfriendly Tara weather it looks like Ryan will go with me to show me how it's done... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
See you all Saturday morning

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum