School of Bass Fishing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

January 29th Turkey Shoot is At Boullards Bar Reservoir

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

davidroper

davidroper

I will be at the launch ramp near the dam. Here is my cell # 916 335-1183.
I am not sure who will be present but I will be there. You can add a post to this site telling me if you are planning to attend. Time will be first safe light. I will have all the forms we may need to get going some big limits have been caught lately. Dave.

BRICHARDS

BRICHARDS

Dave, Do we have a set t-shoot schedule for the year? I thought Oroville was the lake for january. I have already made plans for Oroville next weekend. Count me out, good luck to all that fish Bullards bar.

3January 29th Turkey Shoot is At Boullards Bar Reservoir Empty T shoot Schedule for 2011 Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:16 am

davidroper

davidroper

BRICHARDS wrote:Dave, Do we have a set t-shoot schedule for the year? I thought Oroville was the lake for january. I have already made plans for Oroville next weekend. Count me out, good luck to all that fish Bullards

Yes we do I submitted it to the Board prior to the last meeting. But have heard nothing about the schedule since then and was unable to attend the meeting since it was scheduled on my work night. Sorry for the miss information I will post schedule on the T Shoot Forum. bar.

4January 29th Turkey Shoot is At Boullards Bar Reservoir Empty Bullards bar Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

I will be fishing this weekend and Tara will be with me.
My friend Kevin is going to fish as well not sure who his partner will be yet. See you all there!

5January 29th Turkey Shoot is At Boullards Bar Reservoir Empty Bullard's Bar Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:57 am

dennywelch

dennywelch

I plan on fishing the turkey shoot this coming Saturday at Bullard's Bar. I don't know yet who I'll be fishing with.

After fishing last week I parked and unhooked the boat when I got home. I forgot to unhook the brake cable and guess what. I've got to fix that on Friday. I'm hoping it's an easy fix, but for right now my wheels won't turn.

6January 29th Turkey Shoot is At Boullards Bar Reservoir Empty As of now we have 4 boats Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 am

davidroper

davidroper

I think we have 4 boats with Gil and his son in law, and myself. Is your friend fishing as a boater? If so we have 5 boats.

Ryan Austin

Ryan Austin

Yes he is fishing as a boater but he's not sure who his partner is yet though.

8January 29th Turkey Shoot is At Boullards Bar Reservoir Empty The Results of Bullards Bar 1/29/2011 Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:21 pm

davidroper

davidroper

We had 6 Boats and while chilly, water was really calm and everyone seemed to enjoy the fishing. Big fish went to Bryan Richards with a 5.15 lb spot. The Big bag was Ryan Austin and Tara Boren at 14.8 lb 3 fish bag, second was Denny Welch and Gail Miller at 8.4 lb 3 fish bag, third was Bryan Richards and Bobby Burgess at 5.3 lb 2 fish bag, fourth was Robert Trott and Dave Roper with 4.5 lb 1 fish bag, the other teams where without a weigh-in tied for 5th. Looking forward to the February 26th Folsom T-Shoot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum